Investor Contact

Investor Account Changes and Information
Non-registered (“street name”) unitholders should contact their brokerage firm directly to make changes or request details pertaining to their account. Inquiries regarding cash distributions, change of address, or transfer of ownership, should be directed to your broker.

Registered unitholders should contact Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, the transfer agent, to make changes or request details pertaining to their account.

Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0856

(866) 605-8639
Outside the US (651) 450-4064)
TDD (651) 450-4144

Visit the transfer agent website.

or Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN  55120

Schedule K-1 Support
For questions regarding your Schedule K-1, please contact our Tax Package Support Center.

ONEOK Partners, L.P.
K-1 Support
P.O. Box 799060
Dallas, TX 75379-9060
(800) 371-2188
Access your 2015 Schedule K-1 here.

For questions about ONEOK Partners, please contact:

Investor Relations 
Address: P.O. Box 871
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74102-0871
Toll Free: (877) 208-7318

Stock Price

Investor Kit

Events & Presentations

Special Meeting of ONEOK Partners Unitholders Related to the ONEOK and ONEOK Partners Merger Transaction
Add to Calendar

Sign up for email alerts